Are you mindful of the enthralling magic of the Remini app? I know you’re very impressed by the photo restoration capabilities of this app, but now you’re informed that you can use a modified version of Remini free of cost. Do you want to know that how to cancel the Subscription of Remini App and find yourself in a sticky situation? You don’t need to be confused in the cancellation process, as I’ll provide you with comprehensive direction in this article to eliminate this tangle.
Remini, a popular photo and video enhancing app, helps to unblur, sharpen, and to improve blurry, old, black and white photos. Moreover, you can create AI avatars with a subscription plan to generate a digital copy of yourself. But if you want to cancel the Subscription or remove the Remini account, you’re at the golden platform.
How to Cancel the Subscription of Remini App on Android Phone
There are two methods to delete an account from the Remini App:
Method 1: Steps to Cancel the Subscription from Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store and tap on your account icon.
- Select the subscriptions & payments option.
- Click on subscriptions and select Remini-AI Photo Enhancer.
4. After that press the cancellation button that’ll appear below. 5. Next, a pop-up will appear to know the reason for cancelling. 6. Check any option and click on the continue button.
Method 2: Steps to Cancel the Subscription from App Settings
- Open the Remini app and press the gear-like button of settings at the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you come across an option “Cancel the Subscription”.
- Tab the cancel subscription option and follow the above mentioned steps to remove the account.
How to Cancel the Subscription of Remini App on iPhone
You can cancel the Subscription of Remini on the iPhone from the App Store or the iPhone settings option. Follow these methods to remove this app’s account from your iPhone or iPad:
- Also check How to update remini to the latest version
Method 1: Steps to Cancel Subscription from the App Store
- Go to the Apple App Store and click on your account icon.
- Press the option “Manage Subscription”.
- Select the “Remini-AI Photo Enhancer”.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”
Method 2: Steps to Cancel Subscription from Settings
- Click the icon of settings and then press on your name.
- After a bit of scrolling you’ll see the option of “iTunes and App Store” pressed on it.
- Then Apple ID will appear; click on it and select “View Apple ID.”
- Scroll down and select the subscription option.
- After that, all apps will appear, select the Remini app and follow the screen options to cancel the Subscription.